Monday, October 3, 2011

Puppy Portrait

In a previous post ANGEL, I shared with you the story of my family dog Angel and her need for surgery. Angel is now out of her head cone, and recovering wonderfully. I just recently took her on a walk and she was acting like a 4 year old skipping around (she is about 11 years old!). I was worried she might get too excited and re-injure herself but the doc assured us that she is strong and doing well :)

Friends of the family, Mel and Jon donated reward money that Spartacus won in a cute dog contest, and as a gift for them, I painted a Puppy Portrait of their other dog Peanut (so he wouldn't feel left out) and because he is too awesome to NOT have a Puppy Portrait.

Spartacus (on the left) and Peanut (on the right)
Aren't they funny!
Here is Peanut modeling with his Puppy Portrait!



If you are interested in a Portrait of your Puppy or pet, contact me at Jbarmstrong87@gmail.com with a brief description, and a picture of pet!

I look forward to hearing from you! :)

1 comment :

Your comments make my day :) Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...