Thursday, June 9, 2011

Angel

My family recently discovered that my family dog Angel needs surgery on her leg because she tore a ligament. She is 8 years old, and an injury like this can really be detrimental if it isn't fixed soon. My sister posted a plea on Facebook asking if anyone knew of a pro bono veterinarian that would be willing to help us out.



The problem is that my mom is unemployed because she is persuing a career in nursing (we are really proud daughters!!) and we don't have the money to pay for the surgery. 

Some friends of ours saw our plea on Facebook and thanks to our friend's company (VoloTechnologies), they made us a donation website!

Words cannot express how touched my family is by the generous donations and your kindess will not be forgotten :) Thank you again!

For more information on Angel's condition and how to donate, please visit helpforangel.org.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day :) Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...