Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Land of Bricks, Honey.. and Bad Decisions

Since I graduated and moved out on June 12, I have been counting down the days til' Ohio University Homecoming. My sudden and exciting move to Washington, DC, has made the anticipation for OU Homecoming even more exciting. I cannot wait to see all my best friends. In 9 years of best-friendship, Allison and I have never gone more than a month without seeing each other. And I miss all my best friends more than you can imagine. I've always said, "Friends are the family you choose for yourself."

I cannot wait to black-out with my best friends, classmates, random townies, acquaintances, freshman biscuits, horse cops, and any other poor souls I happen to encounter this weekend. Here is my formal apology: "Sorry for partying!".. yeah, I said it.

Watch out Athens, Ohio! HERE I COME!!


Beautiful View of Campus
Oh the memoriesssss

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day :) Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...