Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Music According to Jes: March

This month, I wanted to make a playlist featuring some of my favorite FEMALE artists. I was reminded how many wonderful women I have in my life. My little sister just moved out on her own, my older sister continues to do a fabulous job for Ronald McDonald House Charities, and my mom just passed her state board exam to become a nurse! My best friends are in grad school, teaching special education, and improving lives through children social work cases. And we can't forget the one who has once again put a roof over my head in DC, which I am forever grateful for.

February was not my favorite month and I know many of you feel the same. However, a lot of necessary changes happened and although they may seem stressful at the time, I am truly happy and ready to take on March with my head held high :)

My boyfriend, Adam and I decided to try long distance again. This time, it is better than ever and I have all the faith in the world that we'll make it work. Also, I moved into the city!! You can see the White House from the front of my apartment building! No big deal right?! I wish I could Google Map my address and show you all where I live now complete with charts and diagrams of all the fun things close by.. but since this is public information and I have views from all over the world... we'll just say that it's in the U Street area and I'm in love with it! I'm sure I'll have plenty to talk about in the weeks to come.



Which song is your favorite this month?

Don't forget to check out past months:

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day :) Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...