Friday, February 11, 2011

Phase 2

So, I'm moving out of Arlington and into DC with my friends Mo and Justin. There are kind enough to let me move into their guest room.

Rather than living a mile from the Ballston metro (not so happenin), I'll be in the heart of U Street :) It's also a short walk to Adams Morgan and Dupont. Pretty ideal. Not to mention the short bus ride to work.

I put an add up on Craigslist for my room and have already gotten about 20 responses. I was hoping to get some weirdos but I was irritated to find that everyone seemed pretty normal (at least from their first email)... we are hosting an open house next week though so hopefully someone will be blog worthy! While I hope someone is worthy enough of an entertaining blog post, I am confident that we will find someone respectable to fill my spot.

I'm so excited to start phase 2 of DC! Bring it on March!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day :) Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...