Thursday, November 18, 2010

Random

Ahhhh (big stretch).. it's been awhile.

Work has been hectic, and my co-worker is in South Africa right now at a Baboon sanctuary (really makes you want to save the world doesn't it..) and my boss is out of the office (per usual). I wish I had some exciting news to report but I'm just living life. Same thing different day... so here are just a few random thoughts:

I've had a few people ask me about ShoeDazzle and I have to say that I've been impressed thus far. I've only purchased one pair of shoes so far (one per month) but they are killer over the knee boots and I didn't have to pay for drinks the entire night I wore them so that's a plus! :)

Also, people seem to really love ScribbleToo, the site I wrote about in my last post, and I would love to see your scribbles! You can email them to me at Jbarmstrong87@gmail.com and I will post my favorites. Although, I'm sure I will love them all :)
My sister Brandy's Scribble!


What else....Oh, and one of my favorite musicians right now is Florence and The Machine. I put some of her songs in my October playlist. If you are ever having a bad day watch this cute little boy let Florence cheer him up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day :) Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...