Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Standstill

I'm at this weird transition point where I'm trying to figure out what I want and who I am. I lived in a bubble for 4 years in Athens, Ohio (which I don't regret a second of), but now I'm ready to spread my wings... I just haven't figured out how yet.

I haven't had much to update on my blog, not only because I'm in a transition where I don't really know anyone yet and there's not much to talk about, but also because the move here has put quite the dent in my pocket so there isn't much room for exploring at the moment (pay-day this Friday HOLLA).
However, today was fish taco day (hallelujah)! Exciting, I know. Fish taco day also means Wednesday, which is Hump Day and one day closer to the weekend (also exciting), and when Glee starts again, it will be Wednesdays as well! Wednesdays are really exciting.

New house photos coming soon :)

This is how exciting Wednesday is:

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day :) Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...