Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Founding Farmers

Well this time, we lucked out. Founding Farmers is a restaurant that prides themselves on being environmentally friendly and farm fresh. After sifting through 2 huge pages of extremely appetizing choices (an indecisive person's nightmare) I finally chose fish and chips. YUM! They were the best fish and chips I've ever had! The "green" atmosphere and delicious food was enough to satisfy me. I can't wait to bring you guys here when you come visit :)

This weekend, some friends from college were in town and staying near Dupont Circle in D.C. After a fun and booze filled night Friday, we were on the hunt for a hangover cure Saturday. I used my Yelp app on my phone to find the nearest restaurant and Founding Farmers was the closest. Due to the 103ยบ weather we were facing, we didn't care where we ate, as long as it was close.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day :) Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...