Friday, March 23, 2012

Cabin Getaway: Gatlinburg Edition

Taking a half day of work today to head to Gatlinburg for another Cabin Getaway... Which in my opinion is the best kind :)

Instead of just Adam and I, this time we are joining a group of 12 high school and college friends, so it is sure to be an amazing time. Right now it is calling for rain but we will be exploring rain or shine. I will make sure to take plenty of pictures and post when I get home!

If you just can't possibly wait to see my mediocre photography of a potentially rainy Gatlinburg, follow me on instagram at Jbarmstrong87 for instant uploads. I know The anticipation is killing you.

@jbarmstrong87 on Instagram

Have a great weekend everyone!


P.S. GO BOBCATS!!!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day :) Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...