Today, I am linking up with the wonderful Lauren at the little things we do.
If you want to link up as well, visit Lauren's blog, submit your link, and don't forget to give the little things we do credit on your post too :)
1. One of my favorite things to do when I have free time is.... build a fire, listen to vinyl on my record player and sketch or blog.
2. When I have free time I tend to... Plop on the couch and stuff my face with cheese while watching trash TV or murder investigation shows. I love Dateline NBC!
3. If I had an entire day completely to myself I would... clean and organize my life, soak in a hot bath, and paint my nails :) I realize this doesn't sound super exciting but getting organized feels great!
4. I would prefer to spend my free time (alone or with others)... One of the reasons I moved back from DC was to be closer to my friends and family so in my free time I love to spend time with my boyfriend, family and my beautiful niece Gwenyth!
can watch what you want, wear what you want, listen to what you want... the options are endless :)
7. The next time I have free time I should probably...scrub my bathroom, clean out the fridge and do all of those not-so-fun chores... but instead, I'll probably... paint. I have a few blank canvas that are in need of some color!
Happy Friday! We made it through the first week back at work alive!