Thursday, August 18, 2011

Move in Day

Welp, here it is!.. Move in day :)

This weekend I am moving into my new apartment next to the Fraze pavilion in Kettering and I'm so excited! I can't wait to decorate and get settled. My roommate's name is Jess also and I will be sure to update you on our apartment progress.

Am I looking forward to moving for the 5th time since college graduation? No. But I am so excited to have my name on a lease, a semi-permanent address, and a bedroom and bathroom that's all mine! Woot.


P.s. if anyone in Dayton is bored out of their mind (entirely plausible), and has nothing better to do than to help me move to kill time, I will be forever in debt to you. Not really, but I will give you pizza and beer and let you jump in my pool. Sounds like an amazing red-neck kind of day to me.

(My mouse is broken, so deal with it!)


Wish me luck!

1 comment :

Your comments make my day :) Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...