Sunday, May 8, 2011

Some Pretty Special Ladies

Happy Mother's Day to all you mums out there!

Mother's Day Was a little extra special this year.

First of all, I want to say how proud I am of my mom for going to school to become a nurse. She earned her nursing certificate but didn't stop there. By the end of this year, she will be a RN and I could not be more proud of her.
You'd think she was graduating from Modeling School! Hubba hubba.

Also, I'm going to be an AUNT!!!!! AHHHH. So excited. My sister B and brother-in-law are expecting a little one. They are 14.5 weeks (15 weeks this Thursday) and I want to congradulate my sister on her first Mother's Day.

Baby nugget
I wish I could be there to celebrate with you guys! I love you and miss you every day.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day :) Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...