Saturday, January 1, 2011

1-1-11

Holy cow. Where has the time gone.. and why do I say that every year?

2010 was a huge year for me. A lot of significant life changes.

1. Got my first tattoo
2. Fell in love
3. Graduated from Ohio University
4. Moved to DC
5. My first big girl job
6. Traveled to new places
7. Made it outside of the Atlanta airport
8. Became comfortable with being alone
9. Moved in with complete strangers I found on Craigslist
10. Started this blog






I can't wait to see what 2011 has in store for me :) As far as "new year resolutions" go... I am going to try to quit biting my nails and picking at my eye lashes. I don't know why I insist on trying to make myself ugly?!

What are your goals for 2011?!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day :) Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...