Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Where Do They Hide All The "Junk"?!

Last night was the DC Drag Queen Race 2010. I headed to Dupont Circle right after work to ensure that I got a good spot. Before heading to the street, some friends and I stopped in Mad Hatter to get some dinner and drinks.

Mad Hatter is one of my favorite DC spots because I am a huge Alice in Wonderland and Tim Burton fan. After last night however, I am also a HUGE fan of their food! I got the Psychedelic Dog which is covered in potato chips and pineapple. This may sound like an odd choice but I love pineapple on my pizza so why not hot dogs too?! And last but not least!! *drum roll please*... THE BUFFALO CHICKEN FONDUE! The most amazing thing I have ever put in my mouth (que the "that's what she said"...har har).

After Mad Hatter deliciousness, we headed down to the street to admire the costumes and continue to be surprised by how they tuck you know what where?! Seriously. In a leotard where do they fit it all... it's beside me.

Anyways.. meet miss Katy Perry!


Is she your Teenage Dream?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day :) Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...