Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sweet October

Happy
October is here and I don't mind. I slept like a baby last night. There's nothing better than holding your blankets close to comfort you from the chill of the night air while the rain drops dance on your windowsill. I woke up this morning excited to put on my light jacket and scarf. While the rain usually puts a damper on my mood in the hot summer months, on this October morning, I enjoyed the walk to work.

You know those girls that always bust out their legs and boobs at the first hint of spring? Well that's me only not as slutty... the first glimmer of fall sends me rushing to my stowed away "winter clothes" bins. Hoodies! Jackets! Scarves! More Scarves! Finger-less gloves! Boots! Leg warmers! Even more scarves! Need to buy more scarves!

The smell of Autumn and bonfires is enough to make me weak in the knees. Pumpkin scented candles litter my room, and Cocoa Joe's and pumpkin spice lattes warm my belly.

See how happy I am in that hat and scarf?! ---> It's undeniable.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day :) Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...