Wednesday, August 18, 2010

BACON?! Bacon Is Good For Me!

Starting next Monday, August 23... I am going to attempt a vegetarian diet for 2 weeks.

Yes, I said "attempt" because I LOVE bacon and burgers.. this is not going to be easy for me.
You may be curious as to why I want to torture myself. Well, I definitely couldn't handle being a full-blown vegetarian because I enjoy meat too much, but I want to experiment with recipes and learn how to plan a meal that doesn't just revolve around MEAT! Too often, people choose the meat they are going to cook with and then plan the sides. I want to learn to cook without meat. Educational and healthy :) I would also like to experiment with Tofu. I'm not completely sold on it yet, but maybe after my two weeks and a few trial recipes I will grow to love it.

I have never "gone vegetarian" before so I need your help! Please email (Jbarmstrong87@gmail.com) or comment yummy recipe suggestions or tips. Wish me luck!



P.S. Sunday night I will be having an enormous BURGER (loaded with TONS OF BACON!.. Bacon that's good for me)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day :) Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...