Sunday, November 3, 2013

New Beginnings

A lot has changed for me in the past few months, which has lead me on a journey to ground myself again. I crave and need creativity to keep me grounded and sane. After over a year off from blogging, I cannot express how grateful I am to be able to look back at my life a year ago, and remember why I love writing so much. I have always claimed that I am not a great writer, I just truly enjoy the art of expression. However, when I read back on posts, I realize, that practice makes perfect. I'm not so bad after all, but boy am I rusty now!

In the past 3 months, Adam and I have moved in together, we are now happily engaged, my father passed away, and I am starting a new job at work. How is that for adaptability!? Big life events, create time for reflection. It's time to focus on ME again, and my new life with Adam, who is arguably the most fantastic, loving, amazing man on this earth. Words cannot express how grateful I am to have him in my life. How did I get so lucky?

To start, I want to share with you my new page Life List. I have been walking around with my iPhone Bucket List checking things off as I go, but time moves so fast, we can lose sight of all that we want to accomplish. I want to bring my Life List back into focus!



What is on your Bucket List/ Life List? What do you want to accomplish before life passes by?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day :) Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...