Friday, July 16, 2010

What Do You Want??!

As I was walking to work today I looked up to find this guy hanging out the drivers window staring at me and then he gave me a wave like, "hey gurllll."

This isn't the first time that a creepy man, with no teeth, smiled and waved at me, I seem to attract these sort of men like flies on poop. But I started thinking... WHY? Why do you stare and wave and make yourself known to me? Do you think I'm going to run down your car and jump into your arms (or probably by the looks of you, you wish your back seat?). Do you think I'm going to jump for joy and then give you my number from across the street using sign language?

Honestly, when will I EVER see you again? Never.
Dayton? Maybe I would run into by some freak accident, but in D.C? Not a chance.

Congratulations, you're a creep.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day :) Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...