Monday, July 19, 2010

Brown-eyed Blues

I think it's fair to say that I have been through several significant live changes over the past month.

Not only am I dealing with separation from my college life in Athens, but also my family and best friends in Ohio. I am also struggling through a falling out with what I thought was a life-long friend, and a 10 hour separation from my boyfriend.

With that, I feel like a nomad drifting from place to place. When I'm able to move into my house on August 1st, with three other people I have met once, I will have moved 5 times in 30 days.

Needless to say, I'm having a brown-eyed blues kinda day and I miss and love you all.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day :) Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...