Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Who Wants To Be My Plus 1?!

About every month, I check Amos Lee's website for tour dates near me... Last night, right before bed I checked again and GUESS WHAT?! He's coming to DC April 6!!

First thing this morning, I bought 2 tickets... one for me and one for an unknown person who will be the luckiest person in the world :) He's playing at 9:30 Club in DC, which is known for its intimate atmosphere and is, from what I hear, one of the best music venues in the country. I can't think of a better way to spend a cool April night...

A few of my paintings inspired by his songs:

"We all need a place where we can go and feel over the rainbow"

"When you're gone, all the colors seem to fade"
And of course, a picture I drew of the man himself :)
The Man, The Myth, The Legend.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day :) Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...