Monday, August 16, 2010

Icky

I went to pound town a little too hard on Saturday night so I got sent home in a cab by myself early... awesome I know.

*Update: pound town means pounding beers.. you dirty minded people!

Well, with my head down in the cab, I faintly remember the cab driver basically trying to solicit me for prostitution. He told me that if I let him come into my house, he would "pleasure" me and my cab ride would be free... Seriously!? My head is between my legs in the back of your cab. This cab driver was so repulsive, I had him drop me off at the corner because I didn't want him to see where I lived. If only I wasn't too drunk to remember to look at the license plate number and cab company to report him.

P.S. after reading this my mom is going to make me swear to never ride in a cab again.

Sorry mom.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day :) Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...